About Winkler Kurtz LLP – A Local Long Island Car Accident Lawyer:
Our team at Winkler Kurtz law firm strives to make the legal process as comfortable as possible with the help of a Long Island Car Accident Lawyer. We want our clients to leave the stress to us and focus on recovery. The legal process can be confusing, this is why each member of our team provides educational value to each client’s case and makes sure there is a complete understanding of the legal process.
We want to ensure a successful outcome and provide closure after their accidents. Our team has skills in many fields including Personal Injury, Divorce and Family law, Wills, Trusts and Estates, and real estate. Our Long Island Car Accident Lawyer are very dedicated to helping resolve your legal case.
Motor Vehicle Accidents – Call Our Car Accident Attorney Near You:
Accidents involving Motor vehicles are very common. Long Island Car Accident Lawyer work hard with the victims that suffer from these accidents. Our main goal is to pursue compensation for our clients by negotiation, resolution and other necessary tactics. Our team is ready to take on your case and ensure a positive outcome for you.
Long Island Car Accident Lawyer has skills in the following accident cases:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Common Injuries Experienced After A Car Accident:
- Whiplash occurs when your head moves forward and backward in a fast motion and force.
- This injury does not always appear to be an issue with people at first, it can take a few days after an accident to feel the effects from whiplash.
For more information about Whiplash and symptoms check out this website.
A head injury can be any injury that affects your brain or skull, and sometimes the physical evidence you can see is only a bruise or a bump. In some cases the physical evidence is hardly enough to see what is really injured, there is sometimes more severe damage to your head then you can see.
- Hematoma: Occurs in the brain, clotting of blood. Symptoms can include, losing consciousness.
- Hemorrhage: Uncontrolled bleeding around your brain. Symptoms can include headaches or vomiting.
- Concussion: A brain injury that resulted from a hard hit to your head.
- Edema: Swelling in your brain.
- Skull fracture: The Skull is very difficult to break, when it does fracture it can result in damage permanently.
- Diffuse axonal injury: No bleeding involved but can damage your brain cells.
These are all head injuries that individuals experience and their injuries can start to show post accident. Head injuries can be very severe, if you want more information check out this website. For more information on getting in touch with our law firm, please click here to visit our contact page. You can schedule your appointment online!